1. Release of the School Chronicle, Ajmer Georgians - A Chronicle...1930-2018 and Annual Alumni Lunch will be held at MANEKSHAW CENTRE, Delhi Cantt from 1030 to 1445h on Saturday, 11 May 2019. All alumni are cordially invited along with their families.
Please NOTE that MANEKSHAW CENTRE PERMITS CHILDREN ABOVE 12 YEARS ONLY.
2. Gen (Dr) VK Singh, PVSM, AVSM, YSM, Honourable Minister of State for External Affairs, has kindly consented to be the Chief Guest.
3. Besides alumni, the event will be attended by the Principal and School Staff, former Principals, AOs, teachers and school benefactors other than alumni. The NSA and COAS, as per their availability, will be invited as Guests of Honour. Since the school will close on 04 May, the Principal has been requested to shortlist the volunteer cadets from in and around Delhi to represent the school and attend the event. The other special invitees as under:
4. Book Release (1130-1230h): Book release function will be organized in the Ashoka Hall of Manekshaw Centre. Broad modalities will be as under:
5. Group Photograph (1230-1245h): After release of the School Chronicle, all present will move to the steps of Eastern entrance of Manekshaw Centre for group photograph, which will be taken with everyone standing. Tentative plan is as under:
6. Interaction and Drinks (1245-1345h): After Group photograph all will move to the Assembly Area of Manekshaw Centre for interaction and drinks.
7. Lunch (1345-1500h): Buffet lunch with seating for all is being organized in the Banquet Hall of Manekshaw Centre opposite the Assembly Area.
8. A counter for distribution of pre-booked copies of School Chronicle and Souvenirs will be established outside the Banquet Hall. The following souvenirs have been planned:
9. Per head charges for attending the event are given below:
10. Those desirous of sponsoring any of the events/ souvenirs in any measure, which shall be duly recognized, may please deposit their contribution at the counter established for the purpose. These contributions could also be made on line in to the AGA acct given below and transaction details shared with the treasurer..
11. All desirous of attending the event must carry out prior registration, preferably online on this website, by paying the requisite charges. Registrations will close on 07 May 2019 to facilitate making full advance payment to Manekshaw Centre by 09 May 2019.
12. "Ajmer Georgians - A Chronicle 1930-2018" has been priced at Rs 1000 per copy.
13. Those desirous of collecting their copy at the venue must make advance payment into the School Coffee Table Account as per details given below and post the transaction reference/receipt to Mr Praveen Bhagat, Teacher-in-Charge Alumni Cell (7597724351) or Mr Pankaj Garwal, IT Lab Asst (7737799172). If you are unable to attend the Release Ceremony and wish to receive your copy of the Chronicle by post, you may please deposit the book price of Rs 1000 online and send the communication giving your bank transaction details and postal address to the members of the Alumni Cell, who will dispatch your copy by courier:
15. Dress: Shirt and tie (preferably school tie), and leather shoes. Jeans, tee shirts and sports shoes are forbidden in Manekshaw Centre. Alumni are requested to strictly adhere to the dress code to avoid embarrassment to themselves and organizers. Please ensure adherence to dress code by your guests too.
16. Timings: All are requested to plan their movements to ensure strict adherence to timings.
17. Accommodation: All outstation alumni requiring accommodation are requested to intimate details to Addl Secretary/ Treasurer at the earliest but not later than 01 May 2019.
18. Contact Persons: For any details, clarifications and registration, please contact the following:
For security reasons, All members must bring Photo ID for security check.
Registration Closing on 07 May 2019
Event Location Map
Register For Event